In the event of a claim under the Damage by tenants protection, you would need to send us:
1. A copy of the signed lease;
2. A copy of the tenant’s rental payment history;
3. Copies of entry/exit and routine property inspection reports along with photos;
4. Evidence of dated advertising to demonstrate your efforts to rent again your property;
5. Proof of ownership i.e. receipts, valuations, photographs, warranties, instruction manuals etc for items which have been stolen or damaged;
6. Evidence of the tenant's credit score at 660 or above, OR the rent shown on the lease is lower than 40% of the tenant's gross income.
7. The police report number report if the malicious damage or theft is expected to exceed $10,000;
8. Any other relevant documents.