We protect unpaid rents if :
- You (or the Court) terminate the lease on the grounds of rent arrears.
- Your tenants vacate before the end of the lease without respecting the required notice, or at the end of their lease but leaving unpaid rent.
- Your tenants won't vacate your rental despite the Court order for their eviction.
- Your tenant passes and s/he was the only one listed on the lease.
- The Court releases the tenants from their lease obligations due to hardship.
- You can't rent out your property for 7 days or more due to malicious damage caused by your tenants*.
In addition, we cover :
- The removal of your tenants' possessions if they vacated leaving them at your rental.
- Bailiff fees to evict your tenants.
* Only if the claim is covered under the Damage by tenants Protection.